Friday, March 11, 2011

TerminatorSUPER Series : 7.1.2

Dear Friends,
                           TerminatorSUPER is back after 7 months !!    Super series take lot of time to evaluate and is always result of serious evaluation. Special thanx to NATASHA ( in Reborn ) for contributing few really good end games.


(awaiting more games to make this book more original)
Email : lifeisbeautiful0505@gmail.com 

Thank you all  for sending me many games played by this book, here is Advance version for same book, Hope you will appreciate my work

http://www.multiupload.com/G66LVAMZ6Q
password : terminator1234

Setting :
Optimise
1-55
all bar to left

Engine : Rybka 4 and Firebird 1.1

Warm Regards,
Terminator-I

No comments:

Welcome to my game site !!

Come2Play - Appreciate your feedback

My forum for you !!

Followers